Thursday, January 15, 2009

I can feel it coming in the air tonight...

I recently became enamored with all the things I associate with the 80's.  Between listening to hardcore Genesis, Phil Collins, Peter Gabriel, and Prince, I'm watching old episodes of Star Trek the Next Generation, messing around with Play-doh and playing Atari.  Weird, I know.

There are so many things we overlook when we're younger because we're just not supposed to be interested.  There is so much value that we throw away because of our date of birth.  Sometimes I think I could go the rest of my life without anything new - just the stuff that's already been made.  How do we open our mouths when so much has already been said?  What do we have to add?

Anyway, big surprise, the 80's can kick it.  That's news to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment